February 18, 2010

Dog Day Afternoons







We are so lucky to be able to come to work with our people! Here are a few of my work friends!

Hi, I'm Sancho, an English Bulldog, I will be your host...

That's my friend Bubba the Boston. When he's in the office he greets everyone who visits his person's office.

Next to him we have Maggie a Pitbull/Boxer and Lacey a Teacup Chuwawa, they even have their own chairs! Maggie won most likely to brighten up a bad day at our office holiday party 2009! I think she may sweep this year too!

The premium pup in the corner is Foo Foo a Maltese! Boy is she high end with her Juicy Sweatshirt and LV collar! Mom calls her puddles cause...well you know...the other picture is puddles leaving moms office!

That's it for today, hope you enjoyed meeting my office crew!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sancho! I just started following you on Twitter this week! Enjoying your posts very much!! How lucky your people are have you come to work!! I know I'd wish my bullies could come to work w/me too...hmmm...maybe I should be looking for a new job?! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Followers