February 23, 2010

Reading the Paper



I used to be jealous of the LA Times!

It was this thing that commanded my peoples attention every morning, like eating, bathing and getting dressed!

To make matters worse, when my people were reading the Times, I couldn't see anybody and work them over for eggs and toast points! In short the Times was cutting into my second breakfast efforts and taking up my face time!

But now I get it! They read their paper to be informed of the world around them, just like I do when we go for our walks!

The curbs, the bushes, the shrubs, the ivy, the trashcans, the palm fronds, the lampposts and even the Christmas trees...these are all my daily paper! Throughout the year, they tell me who's been out recently, who gets walked, who I might run into, who's new in the neighborhood and who might want a little bully company!

Yup the daily paper is a must! Everybody should read up! :0)>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers