March 30, 2010

The Story of Peas n Carrots :0)>





(Not Sancho, just fit the color scheme and theme)


Momma had found a reputable breeder and made the appointment to come see my brudda, sista and me when we were 5 weeks old!

She had always heard the best way to find your perfect puppy is to sit in the middle of the floor with all the puppies and see which one interacts with you the most! That's exactly what she did!

When she sat down, I just knew she was going to be my momma! I crawled in her lap, got real comfortable, licked her hands and started knawing on her leather watch band! I knew I had to get them both involved to seal the deal, so I would pop out occassionally to knaw on the bottom of her mail friends pant legs! My brudda and sista were somewhat playful, but they weren't as committed to the plan as I was. Brother only liked shoelaces and sista only like mommas male friend.

By the time they left an hour or so later, I had a new name and a new home to go to in four weeks!

When she came to get me, da breeder told her I was going to cry alot because I would miss my birth momma, but dat didn't happen! From da minute we got in da door, momma showed me around my new home and then sat in her comfy chair with a towel and me on her lap for two hours! When it was time to go to bed, she slept on da floor next to my crate so I wouldn't be frightened when I woke up in this new place (every hour it seems).

Together we've been thru ups n down, good and bad and always had each other! Momma n me go together like peas n carrots! It was like that from the moment we met!:0)>

3 comments:

  1. Everything happens for a reason & clearly you & your momma were meant to be together!! Love this story!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers